Results for ‘Food’
We have found 35 results across our website for keyword ‘Food’ — we have listed these below, ordered by best to least relevant match.
An approach to build up a better understanding of different foods, to help those with CVI learn different foods, tastes and combinations.
- Obsessive (Non-Verbal Children)
Does the non-verbal person with CVI, sometimes, often or always seem obsessive? Some suggested explanations and solutions.
- Mealtimes: Dislike of Gravy / Custard / Sauce and Overlapping of Food
Considering why some with CVI dislike overlapping food, or gravy / custard / sauces poured over their food.
- Nicola McDowell’s Blog (4) Dealing with clutter
As a teenager with CVI, raiding the fridge presented new challenges for Nicola, who started developing obsessive behaviours to cope.
- Home: Learning - CVI Severely Learning Delayed
Looking at creating optimal learning opportunities for people with CVI and severe learning challenges, at home, with practical examples and suggestions.
- 6c - Hemi Inattention and Neglect
CVI Scotland’s Lessons Level 6c CVIs Visual Field Impairments, Hemi Inattention and Neglect
- Nicola McDowell’s Blog (19) Shopping with CVI
Nicola’s CVIs have meant many sacrifices, including her beloved mall, which try as she did, she simply couldn’t cope with any more.
- COOL Games Launch Newsletter
Newsletter to launch COOL Games, sent to subscribers 1 October 2019
Copy of newsletter sent out on 1 October 2019 to launch and introduce COOL Games.
- Posterior Cortical Atrophy
Explaining what posterior cortical atrophy is, why vision is affected and many suggestions for support and help.