Results for ‘Haemorrhage’
We have found 10 results across our website for keyword ‘Haemorrhage’ — we have listed these below, ordered by best to least relevant match.
- Nicola McDowell’s Blog (18) CVI and physical health
Nicola McDowell wonders if her CVI is responsible for a deterioration in her physical health.
- CVI Brain Event
An alphabetical list of different brain events, for example stroke or injury caused during the birthing process, that can cause CVI.
- Nicola McDowell’s Blog (5) Venturing out for the first time
In her latest fascinating blog, Nicola describes her first trip out with CVI, with considerable visual and hearing challenges.
- Nicola McDowell’s Blog (6) Understanding my hemianopia
Nicola, in her latest blog, explains the unexpected challenges of only having vision on her left side
- Nicola McDowell’s Blog (19) Shopping with CVI
Nicola’s CVIs have meant many sacrifices, including her beloved mall, which try as she did, she simply couldn’t cope with any more.
- Nicola McDowell’s Blog (23) CVI and mental health
Important, frank and courageous blog, explaining how Nicola struggled with social relationships due to CVI, leading to isolation and depression.
- Nicola McDowell’s Blog (25) The importance of an individual education plan
Returning to school, without a proper plan. A lesson for everyone - PLAN!
- Nicola McDowells’ Blog (27) Blindsight
In this fascinating blog, Nicola McDowell explains how she learnt to regain conscious vision in her right visual field where she had no vision! Blindsight.
- Homonymous Hemianopia (New Vision in Absent Visual Field) Paper
Introduction and link to fascinating paper explaining how a person regained vision in their right visual field which was absent due to hemianopia following injury.
- 6a - Hemianopia
CVI Scotland’s Lessons Level 6a CVIs Visual Field Impairments, Hemianopia